About Dr. Kishore B Reddy
“ At Fight Bone Tumors, our vision is to create a better independent life for many people. Our motto is to preserve the Limbs through Limb Salvage Surgeries. ”
Dr. Kishore B Reddy holds eminent qualifications, having obtained credentials as MS (Ortho.), D.Ortho from KMC Manipal with gold medal in his post graduation. He completed Fellowship in Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors at the prestigious Tata Hospital, Mumbai; he has also acquired Fellowship in Musculoskeletal Oncology at the internationally recognized and accredited National University Hospital (NUH), Singapore. He also holds a Diploma in Tissue Banking from NUH. He is working as Medical Director and HOD, Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors with OMNI Hospitals and American Oncology Institute as a Musculoskeletal Oncologist and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgeon.
With an unparalleled track record, Dr. Kishore B Reddy is one of the few physicians to be ranked in the league of eminent Orthopedic Oncology Surgeons in India. He specializes in:
- Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors, Limb Salvage Surgeries in Upper Limb, Lower Limb and Spine, both in Primary and Secondary Bone Tumors.
- He possesses high expertise in the use of a wide spectrum of Mega Prostheses for Limb-Salvage Surgeries, Allograft Reconstructions, Nail Cement Spacer Reconstruction, Rotation plasty and various Spine Tumor Excision and Reconstruction including Sacrectomies.
- He has special interest in Pelvic Tumor Reconstructions.
- He has successfully done more than 1500 Limb-Salvage Surgeries for Bone Tumors in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Dr. Kishore B Reddy has several scientific presentations in national, international and regional conferences. He is credited with having multiple scientific paper publications in international journals including Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Clinical Orthopedics and Related Research, Journal of Pediatric Orthopedics and Skeletal Radiology. He has been invited to give various scientific and academic talks in Bone and Soft Tissue Cancers throughout Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and other nearby states.
Dr. Kishore B Reddy is a well acclaimed Faculty in National and International Orthopedic Oncology Conferences.
Dr. Kishore B Reddy is credited as being the first surgeon to perform many break-through procedures in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana these include:
- First Rotation Plasty for Tumors in the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- First Wide Excision with ECRT Reconstruction of Femur for Tumor in the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- First Total Femur Replacement for Bone Cancer in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Dr Kishore B Reddy is relentlessly working on prevention and treatment of Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors. He has started a Fight against Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors. You can join him on this fight by following him